Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dissapointing

Well, the first unfortunate event with the house has happened. And before I get all melodramatic, let me tell you that it's really not that big of a deal. The tub we ordered is on back order.

They tell me it'll be here in a month. I've had things on back order though and usually they took about three months to arrive. But I'm going to hold on to hope and pray it gets here when they say it will.

Otherwise, it might be even longer before we can move into the house and that is just depressing.

On a happier note, on Tuesday, our neighbor took me into town and showed me around. It is the most perfect place! It is the quintessential small town, and I couldn't be happier!

We also got some more of my roses planted this week. At the rate we are buying them, my rose garden should be beautiful in a few years, that is, if the rains don't wash them away.

We had some very heavy rains this past week. The water flooded over our bridge and washed half of our driveway away! Hopefully, one day, we will be able to pave the driveway. But for now the Farmer just filled in the holes with more gravel.

So, for the next few days we are back in the apartment and I can update more often but soon we are house bound once again!

Thanks!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment